LEGAL ENGLISH – TOLES COURSE
ROME- 11, 12, 18, 19 November 2017
‘We know that as a legal practitioner today, you need up to date and accurate legal English in order to meet the challenges of work. This is because:
(1) you have to deal with English-speaking clients and lawyers more than any previous generation of lawyers;
(2) you are often expected to interpret or amend long commercial contracts drafted in English
(3) you receive letters and emails written in English on a daily basis.
Legal English is a different language from general English.’ (Catherina Mason)
This course will help you learn how to deal with challenging situations and help you work in a more effective and efficient way with confidence and professional accuracy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be ready to sit the TOLES examination but even if you decide not to sit the exam, you will learn skills that will help you in your professional daily life.
Topics covered include:
- The Legal Profession in the UK
- Employment law
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Legal Correspondence
- Exam Techniques and Practice
For further details send an email to:- email@example.com or complete the contact us form.